Emerson is a boutique collection of 27 exceptional residences coming soon to 100 Musgrave Street, Kirra.
- Designed by Rothelowman Architects
- A boutique collection of 27 luxury residences
- Protected north-facing panoramic ocean views across Kirra
- Residents’ central entry foyer with ‘work-life’ lounge
- Residents’ sun lounge and resort-style pool recreation deck
- Residences offer a choice of two signature tone-on-tone colour palettes: cool or warm
- Custom kitchens feature the finest Gaggenau appliances
- 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Residences
Hirsch & Faigen continues its legacy of pioneering excellence on the Southern Gold Coast with Emerson, a truly boutique edition of luxurious residences at Kirra. Rothelowman, Brisbane’s premier architecture studio, brings the project to life both inside and out, combining the understated elegance of a classic beachside aesthetic interpreted in a thoroughly modern way for contemporary Kirra living.
Located parkside at 100 Musgrave Street, looking over the canopy of Norfolk Pines towards an unspoilt Kirra Beach, Emerson features sophisticated amenities that enrich a social, active and productive lifestyle. Thoughtfully crafted living spaces are a study in flexibility – accommodating a growing book, art or vinyl collection – inviting residents to shape the place they call home.
A choice of two signature tone-on-tone colour palettes inspired by Emerson’s exceptional north-facing aspect and its rare access to both sunrises and sunsets. A subtle silvery palette echoes the cooler tones of dawn, while a warmer pale champagne palette references the golden tones of dusk. Matching natural stone throughout each residence paired with bespoke timber floors and cabinetry. Premium Gaggenau kitchen appliances.
From the highly curated, bespoke details to the grand gesture of the architecture itself, every aspect of the Emerson experience has been carefully considered.